Move to South Korea
Traveling and touring is always a famous and lovely hobby of everyone. People visit other countries for several reasons like
- To live permanently in that country.
- Visit the country for higher studies and better learning.
- For sports and curricular activities.
- To attend the business and work meetings.
- To visit the famous and historical places.
- To meet the relatives, family members or friends.
- Or they make a visit as an official representative by his own country.
South Korea is one of those countries. This is a super hit country because of several developed projects and a strong economy. It is situated in Eastern Asian mainland as it is located in the mid of three dreadful countries such as Japan, China, and North Korea. It has significantly maintained its rich cultural roots and this is really obvious in its festivals, different celebrations, and national events.
The official and major currency are KRW mean South Korean Won. It encloses approximately one hundred and three-sixty-three kilometer squares with about fifty-one million citizens. This country has several popular cities such as
- Daejeon etc.
But Seoul is the major and prime city of South Korea. It has round about nine-eighty-three thousand population. South Korea has very hot, damp and wet in the summer season but very cold with the cold wind in winter season climate. The major language is Korean but some people also speak the English language.
- 56% of residents are irreligious
- 27% of Christians
- 19% protestant
- And about 7% are Catholic.
- The other religion is Islam. Approximately, 130,000 Muslims are migrated workers and employees from Pakistan, Bangladesh and from other countries.
Foreign Relations & Membership
This country has maintained valuable relationships with its 188 neighbor countries such as the United Nation. It has strong and reputable associations with several international organizations.
Benefits to Move South Korea
Some really marvelous benefits are pointed below,
- In South Korea, the living standard is very high. Poverty is not so common. The normal resident can buy a car, an android or a smartphone, designer dresses and a really decent enjoyment and entertainment.
- Education is important for everyone like it is important for a child but also important for the honor of their family.
- There is a modern and highly developed security system for houses and online shopping centers. The Koreans simply love to invent new technologies.
- The infrastructure is highly maintained in this country. The public transport is really modified and fantastic.
Some general requirements are given below,
- A valid visa permit obtained from South Korea.
- A filled application form.
- A valid and legal traveling document or a passport.
- If you are being designated by the country then you should have an invitation letter.
- Proof that you have a good fluency in Korean and English language.
- All certifications about all academic records and achievements.
- 2 or 4 passport size photographs.
In the case of Pakistani Citizens:
- Tax number of the company and yours.
- Tax payment receipt.
- Registration certification of the company.
- Your and the company’s bank statement for 6 months.
- The business relationship supporting document.
- Other requirements are the same.
Visas & Their Brands
Some people give value to a simple visitor visa but most people prefer to working visa. Both of them have their own benefits.
- A work visa is just simple to obtain from the Korean administration. The extension in the time duration of the visas is also processed.
- The foreigners who desire for permanent stay and get married in the country needed to obtain F-5, 6 visas.
- The visitors, who want a work visa for a specific time period, need H-2 visa permits.
- D-8 visa permit is for corporate investment in the country.
- E-2 visa permit is for teachers who do a job as an English teacher for one year.
- C-2, 3 and 4 permits are short term permits. And these are for temporary employment, to attend the business meetings and study purposes.
- Many foreigners when making a visit to South Korea, they desire to become a permanent citizen of the country. To get Korean citizenship is quite difficult. For this purpose, they have to make an investment of a large sum or have to marry some Korean resident.
- The process is really simple if you are Korean.
- The non-Koreans should apply for this citizenship after a successful five years. There are some requirements which are needed to pass such as passing a Korean language test, you should have a good knowledge about the culture of this country and you must prove that you have made good donations and contributions to Korean society.
Please make a discussion with official traveling bureaus in your home country. Clear all the doubts about the traveling procedure and required documentation as possible as you can.
Make a visit to the different websites which are providing South Korean Visas. Always be very cautious when you fill the application form and be aware of mistakes. Be patient. The processing of your application can take time and it depends on the visa brand that you have selected.