Cleaner & Housekeeper Jobs In MaltaThe British High Commission (BHC) is enrolling for the job of Cleaner/Housekeeper. This Full-Time position (40hours each week) is presented on a year fixed-term contract.
Working inside the British High Commission Team, and answering to the Residence and Events Manager, the key obligations are:
- General cleaning and housekeeping obligations to guarantee an undeniable degree of cleanliness is seen at the British High Commission home
- Adaptability to work inside various areas inside the British High Commission bequest
- Serving during true capacities (breakfast, lunch, supper, and gatherings)
- Team up with the High Commission staff to guarantee a proficient and viable help at the Residence, and the best expectations of client support
- Liaise with the Residence and Events Manager to guarantee the exclusive expectation of Health and Safety inside the bequest is maintained
- Deal with the cleaning supplies in a joint effort with Corporate Services Team.
Fundamental capabilities, abilities, and experience
- The great order of the English language (*at least B2 level);
- Independent and ready to work in a group;
- Amazing client assistance abilities;
- Capacity to assemble successful working connections;
The effective applicant should exhibit agreeable references, and any arrangement is dependent upon a trusted status process.
- Advantageous capabilities, abilities, and experience:
- IT abilities including Microsoft Office and web abilities;
- Past serving experience inside the friendliness business;
- A driving License (Category B) is an or more for driving;
- Food Handling License.
Required abilities – Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering Value for Money, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
- Application cutoff time – 4 November 2021
- Grade – S3
- Kind of Position – Full-time, Fixed term, with plausibility of recharging
- Working hours of the week – 40
- Compensation – €1413.50 Gross
- Start Date – 19 December 2021