Dishwasher Jobs In USA. Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of utensils, tableware, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils. Washing machines are also expected to keep the laundry area clean and safe.
Dishwashers generally have a high school diploma or equivalent. Many dishwashers increase their productivity by taking a short course or program that covers food safety and obtaining a food supervisor certificate. Washing machines require strong priorities and organizational skills.
|Job Location||1600 Ethan Way, Suite 10, Sacramento, USA|
- scrape, rinse, and the burden of food bowlmeshiniwede utensils,
- all clear met’ebi’inepans, utensils and dishes
- clean, cleaning, dish meshinilemet’ebek’i
- yewech’itunimeshinitewineti food ik’ewochini’ine be’āgibebulemederejeti
- beyegizēwimet’eye empty containers
- yinurechihu’ānidi as necessary sweeping and sweeping clean work space and a kitchen, as
- the required additional cleaning chores done
- safe food preparation sites and mešeriyewochinimet’ebiye
Skill & Knowledge
- high school diploma or general education degree (GED) Favorite
- food or customer service experience preferred
- food and Sticky host authentication card
- in 8-hour shifts in needs to be able to stand continuously
- heave and bearingfor up to 50 lbs Ability
- to bend, climb, reach, bend and move quickly Working
- at night, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of hygiene procedures
- English reading, writing and speaking skills.
We now have a quick opening for the corresponding positions mentioned earlier. So take the pace! Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to contact our post office alongside your new photo and CV in the corresponding email.
|Dishwasher||1600 Ethan Way, Suite 10, Sacramento, US, CA, 95825||View & Apply|