The (Hong Kong) is a significant region of southern China. It turned into a colony of the British kingdom after China. This region was expended in 1860 and further in 1898. Hong Kong is a separate administrative system from China. The total population is 7, 448 and 900. The basic currency is HK$ (Hong Kong Dollar).
The region has the many skyscrapers in the world, most nearby Victoria Harbor. Hong Kong has the 7th rank on the UN Human Development Index.
The basic language is Chines and English but the regional language is Cantonese.
The residents are grouped as follows,
- Chines 92%
- Filipino 5%
- Indonesian 1%
- White 8%
- Other citizens 6%
This state has the damp temperate climate with plenteous rainfall. Especially summers are sultry and hot with irregular rains, storms, and temperate air.
Some industries are listed below,
- Bank of China
- ChevalierEconomyIt has industrialist assorted service financial system differentiated by low tax assessment and minimum government market interference. According to the latest survey, its total GDP (Gross Domestic Profit) is approximately $484 billion. The estimated per capital income is round about $48.231.It is the 7th biggest trading region in exports and imports. It trades more goods and commodities than its GDP. Hong Kong is the biggest export market is China and the United States. In fact, it has a little bit of arable land and few natural resources.
This state has good trading relations with its neighbor countries. As it is playing a key role in the economy by making export and import its valuable goods and commodities.
Hong Kong has strong membership in
- Bank for Worldwide Arrangements
- Asian Improvement Bank
- Global Assembly Room of Commerce
- Worldwide Postal Union
- World Trade Pact
Work in Hong Kong
The Hong Kong authority offers opportunities for the outsiders to offer their skills or start their own work. This is some hard to get a work visa from Hong Kong. First, an applicant should apply for a vacancy available in that region.
Once you are offered by the company for work, the company will support you to get a work visa. The work visa is usually issued to foreign guests who make a visit to this country for the aim of work and employment.
These type visas are only issued on the basis of qualifications, experiences, skills and distinctive talents. Most of the applicants fall under the GEP (General Employment Policy) or TTAS (Technology Talents Admission Scheme).
Some requirements are listed below,
- The applicant must have a graduate degree and significant skill experience in the specific job area.
- The candidate should be clean in criminal records.
- There should be an employment or a job offer.
- There should be appropriate experience in the vacancy the candidate is applying for.
- The amount of salary should be according to professional principles.
- The company that is providing an employment to the candidate should prove that the vacancy won’t be full of another native person.
- The person will contribute to the local financial system.
Required Documents From Candidate
Some necessary points are listed below,
- Employee visa application form.
- 2 or 3 photographs.
- All academic certificates.
- Insurance proof about travel and health.
- Employment letter.
- A passport with the duration of a minimum of 6 months.
Required Documents From Employer
- The application form for the work of foreign experts in Hong Kong.
- A photocopy of contract in which all details about worker are described.
- Information about worker’s post, payment or salary, employment time period and benefits.
- All financial information about the organization.
- Related documents about the company’s work background.
The Hong Kong migration service is really a specialized organization. Normally, the work visa process requires 7 to 8 weeks but there can be a delay if further investigation is needed.
- Once all the required documentation is completed and ready then submit it to the immigration service department.
- Mostly the work permit is legitimate for the one year but it can be renewed constantly.
- The work visa will become non-transferable if you switch to another job position. For this purpose, you should have to get all permissions from the immigration service department.
- If the worker is living in Hong Kong for 7 years or more he will be qualified for the permanent residence.
Some valuable benefits are discussed below,
- Inspection about Worker.
- Claims & Investigation.
- Complimentary Labor.
- Wage Security.
Statutory Minimum Wage